Animals in neon

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

How gorgeous are these animals by The Good Machinery? They would make a fun kid's gift but I would fancy one for myself too.









3 comments:

  1. I want one!!!!!
    but have to admit want everything on your blog..so guess will just be pleased to follow you each day! Thank you for great life inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want the rhino and the lion for sure!Wow!Incredible!You always find such incredible things!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really good looking things .
    really nice.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Please note:

{I try to credit all photos and link to their appropriate sources, if there any images here that are not credited correctly or you simply wish them to be removed, please email me and I will do so immediately}

Copyright © Bailey Liackman, buryanddiscover 2009-2013. Please do not use anything without crediting it's origins on your website or blog, including my photography.

bury & discover All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger