I hope that in this year to come you make mistakes

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Happy 2012 lovely readers. I have been keeping a low profile as I have the arduous task of writing three exams in the first three weeks of January. So my head has been buried in the books and I have barley come up for a digital breath. In the meantime, I am sure you are enjoying Cheska's always-fabulous posts.

However, since it's the start of a new year, I wanted to do a quick post wishing you wonderful things for the new year. While I haven't yet made my resolutions (one can make them in February right?), this is a good wish for everyone:

"I hope that in this year to come you make mistakes. Because if you are making mistakes, then you are making new things, trying new things, learning, living, pushing yourself, changing yourself, changing your world. 
You are doing things you've never done before, and more importantly, you're Doing Something. Don't freeze, don't stop, don't worry that it isn't good enough, or it isn't perfect, whatever it is: art, or love, or work or family or life. Whatever it is you're scared of doing, do it."
Neil Gaiman via here


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Please note:

{I try to credit all photos and link to their appropriate sources, if there any images here that are not credited correctly or you simply wish them to be removed, please email me and I will do so immediately}

Copyright © Bailey Liackman, buryanddiscover 2009-2013. Please do not use anything without crediting it's origins on your website or blog, including my photography.

bury & discover All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger