Weekend - let's dance!

Friday, October 21, 2011

{via here}

What are your plans for the weekend?

It's my birthday tomorrow - which means, it's birthday weekend (culmination of a birthday month and week). It shall begin with dinner at the newly opened Leopard in Parkhurst (and judging by the delight I had there for breakfast last weekend, this will be a culinary delight). Saturday will begin with the surprise kitchen tea for this lovely lady at La Cucina Da Ciro, and will end with a little partay chez moi. We'll end the weekend with a family lunch on Sunday. Can it begin already!!!

Have a lovely one sugar dumplings xoxo


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Please note:

{I try to credit all photos and link to their appropriate sources, if there any images here that are not credited correctly or you simply wish them to be removed, please email me and I will do so immediately}

Copyright © Bailey Liackman, buryanddiscover 2009-2013. Please do not use anything without crediting it's origins on your website or blog, including my photography.

bury & discover All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger