I don't own a bike

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

But if I did I would like this hand-painted wood grain bike
{via here}

This soft-ride bike with steel tires is also pretty amazing
{via here}

And if I were to venture into bike-riding, I would like this poster of The Beauteous Bike Lanes of New York City
{via here}

And this one, about life in general

{via here}

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Please note:

{I try to credit all photos and link to their appropriate sources, if there any images here that are not credited correctly or you simply wish them to be removed, please email me and I will do so immediately}

Copyright © Bailey Liackman, buryanddiscover 2009-2013. Please do not use anything without crediting it's origins on your website or blog, including my photography.

bury & discover All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger