Please to remember...

Friday, November 5, 2010

The Fifth of November,
Gunpowder, treason and plot;
I see no reason
Why gunpowder treason
Should ever be forgot.
Happy Guy Fawkes! 

 {Source}

But even it there weren't fireworks this weekend, I cannot wait for it to begin. It's been a loooooooong week. But there is no rest for the wicked: the next two days entail 2 x engagement parties (the husband's sister being one, and the lovely lady of Lekkerbek being the other), 1 x baby shower (which Cheska and I have planned for the other sister), one high school reunion, and family in town!

Here are 10 fun posts from around the web:

One very passionate basketball fan/ karaoke star!
The cutest dance shoes for father and daughter
A delightful summer snack
Crazy little marshmellows that look too wicked to eat
Fun paperclips for the stationary fanatics
And leaf ties for the stylish super organised
A weird and wonderful house in a hill
A summer shoe we all need
A freaking cute little love note
And because no day is complete without chocolate, some cool choc bar designs

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Please note:

{I try to credit all photos and link to their appropriate sources, if there any images here that are not credited correctly or you simply wish them to be removed, please email me and I will do so immediately}

Copyright © Bailey Liackman, buryanddiscover 2009-2013. Please do not use anything without crediting it's origins on your website or blog, including my photography.

bury & discover All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger