Guest Post: Fashion Frenzy

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Seeing as I seem to lean towards fashion posts I have been super conscious of not bombarding Bury and Discover with a fashion frenzy but today I couldn't resist since this week is huge for guest designers at high street stores.

Kate Moss launched her final collection for Topshop on Monday night.
The windows of the Oxford Street Topshop store were transformed into replicas of Kate Moss's bedroom_ I have closet envy!
{source}

Here is a the ever gorgeous Kate at the launch.

Secondly, Lanvin for H&M launches tomorrow. I am desperately contacting Mylondonshopper (a personal shopper in London) begging her to stand in the queues for this assymetrical pink number (one one on the far right).

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Please note:

{I try to credit all photos and link to their appropriate sources, if there any images here that are not credited correctly or you simply wish them to be removed, please email me and I will do so immediately}

Copyright © Bailey Liackman, buryanddiscover 2009-2013. Please do not use anything without crediting it's origins on your website or blog, including my photography.

bury & discover All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger