These pictures of living rooms inspire me. They are all very different but there is something about them that seems to reflect the essence of their dwellers.
{Domino}
I pretty much love everything about this room and it makes me want to paint my front door a bright red.
{source}
Feathers and kids aside, I can imagine spending hours in this living room, curled up on that leopard print couch. I love the elegance of the high ceilings and chandelier contrasting with the bright walls.
{source}
This room is in the same house as the room above. This family has a knack for creating comfortable spaces filled with beautiful things.
{source unknown}
This room just looks so peaceful and that window (!) is beautiful.
{source}
There is something so simple and beautiful about this space. The white shelves and wall are the perfect backdrop for books and pictures and things. And that chair makes the room!






0 comments:
Post a Comment