Weekend Review

Monday, January 25, 2010


Sunday mornings.. sigh

Monday is almost over and I am still thinking about my weekend! I went out for dinner with the husband to a little restaurant two blocks away from us. We go there more for the setting (you can sit outside on their balcony) and the location (we walk there) than the food but it was perfect for a summer eve.

Saturday morning my sister and I walked walked to the Jo'burg food market (which you can read about here) and then I went along to give little sister moral support while she had her hair cut into a gorgeous new style, at Wyatt Hairdressing in Stanley Ave. I can't wait to book an appointment there myself!

On Sunday the husband and I went to Arts on Main (more on that later this week and here), cooked up a Sunday brunch feast and then watched the Australian Open (we finally got our TV installed!).

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Please note:

{I try to credit all photos and link to their appropriate sources, if there any images here that are not credited correctly or you simply wish them to be removed, please email me and I will do so immediately}

Copyright © Bailey Liackman, buryanddiscover 2009-2013. Please do not use anything without crediting it's origins on your website or blog, including my photography.

bury & discover All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger