LaZy BoNeS

Monday, January 25, 2010

I used to be an avid Yoga-goer. My apartment in New York was literally around the corner from the most wonderful yoga studio, East Yoga so there were no excuses for being lazy. It was the perfect start to a Saturday, and a perfect end to a Tuesday (after which my yoga-buddy and I would usually end up at some little neighborhood tapas bar like Pata Negra or Mercadito Cantina and undo all the good effects!). On most weeks I would go two or three times.

Since I have moved to Johannesburg I have not been such an avid class attendee, depsite finding the perfect replacement studio just up the road from me, Yoga Warrior. However, with three classes expiring at the end of the month (that is in one week time!) I have decided that today is the day I re-embrace my inner yogi and make yoga class a regular thing. Namaste.



Of course, class attendence would be a lot easier were it to be accompanied by Stella McCartney's 2010 Adidas yoga collection. My favourite get up is this one, but check out this cool video promoting her entire 2010 Adidas range.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Please note:

{I try to credit all photos and link to their appropriate sources, if there any images here that are not credited correctly or you simply wish them to be removed, please email me and I will do so immediately}

Copyright © Bailey Liackman, buryanddiscover 2009-2013. Please do not use anything without crediting it's origins on your website or blog, including my photography.

bury & discover All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger