18/52 2016

Thursday, May 5, 2016

A portrait of my babes once a week in 2016 ( 2 years 9 months)

I've always bathed with you. I think I found it easier to manage two babies if I was actually in the bath. Our routine hasn't changed much since then, and the three of us squash into our very small tub. I used to nurse you every night in the bath, but that has almost been entirely replaced with the last course of dinner which your papa gives to you. Hence, I've been ousted from my prime position in the bath and usually end up squeezing in near the tap.  You come up with all sorts of games in the bath, from cake making with sponges and soap, to lining all your bath toys in a row along the edge. Bubble bath, aqueous cream, or any other sort of ingredient you can lay your hands on is an added bonus. Even though there's almost no space for all these limbs which turn pruney in the water, I hope we bath together for a very long time. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Please note:

{I try to credit all photos and link to their appropriate sources, if there any images here that are not credited correctly or you simply wish them to be removed, please email me and I will do so immediately}

Copyright © Bailey Liackman, buryanddiscover 2009-2013. Please do not use anything without crediting it's origins on your website or blog, including my photography.

bury & discover All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger