7/52 2016

Thursday, February 18, 2016

A portrait of my babes once a week in 2016 ( 2 years 6 months), renovation plans for our new apartment

Three things abut this picture:

1. You are in your preferred state of undress

2. We are talking excitedly and often about our new apartment. When I ask what colour you want your bathroom you both tell me "pink, blue and white.' And the same colour selection for your bedroom. (It is also the colour combination you suggest I request when I go for a pedicure).

3. Florence asked which bedroom Charles will have (Charles is the previous owners' grown up son whom the girls met when we came to look at the house). She thought he was going to be living there with us. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Please note:

{I try to credit all photos and link to their appropriate sources, if there any images here that are not credited correctly or you simply wish them to be removed, please email me and I will do so immediately}

Copyright © Bailey Liackman, buryanddiscover 2009-2013. Please do not use anything without crediting it's origins on your website or blog, including my photography.

bury & discover All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger