2/52 2016

Thursday, January 14, 2016


A portrait of my babes once a week in 2016 (29 months)

"Sweet, crazy conversations full of half sentences, daydreams and misunderstandings more thrilling than understanding could ever be." Toni Morrison, Beloved

One of my favourite things about having twins so far is hearing the constant conversations between the two toddlers. The everyday conversations, the explaining conversations, the I-have-a-good-idea conversations, the make believe conversations, the conversations about holidays and Eeyore and fairies, the role play conversations, the telephone conversations, the consoling conversations, the conversations about what happened, and the conversations about what is going to happen.

You are very caring and considerate. You listen well to each other. You have wild imaginations and tell each other fantastic tales. You seem to know exactly what the other needs, especially when there are tears (even if one of you caused them). You come up with good ideas and practical advice. 

Constantly. In the car. On the dining room table. In your highchairs during meals. While you're playing. In the bath.

I could listen to you two talk to each other all day.

1 comments:

  1. The sweetst of voices and tales and the best of cuddles and loves. I love these toddler twins too. I have loved them in every phase and I love them ever more every day!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Please note:

{I try to credit all photos and link to their appropriate sources, if there any images here that are not credited correctly or you simply wish them to be removed, please email me and I will do so immediately}

Copyright © Bailey Liackman, buryanddiscover 2009-2013. Please do not use anything without crediting it's origins on your website or blog, including my photography.

bury & discover All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger