33/52

Wednesday, August 19, 2015



A portrait of my babes once a week in 2015 (24 months)

Post-birthday party balloon bliss. Well, actually, balloons can be both a source of joy and terror for you Florence, you insist these are tied up in their correct spot every evening. 

We threw a little party for you in Kimmy's garden this last Friday afternoon. It was the warmest end-of-winter day and we adorned the garden in giant balloons, teepees, and a golden happy birthday sign and celebrated with a few friends. The theme was Noah's Ark (tow-by-two, twins-turning-two - it seemed quite appropriate) and Cheska decorated the snack table with toy animals dressed in party hats and carrying presents. We made your cake the day before and decorated it with tiny pairs of animals and pink and white bunting. It was such a happy, sunny afternoon and I beamed when I stepped back for a few minutes and took it all in. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Please note:

{I try to credit all photos and link to their appropriate sources, if there any images here that are not credited correctly or you simply wish them to be removed, please email me and I will do so immediately}

Copyright © Bailey Liackman, buryanddiscover 2009-2013. Please do not use anything without crediting it's origins on your website or blog, including my photography.

bury & discover All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger