I often have an urge to write down step by step what happens in our day. Because not only do I want to remember the production of it all - how we get downstairs, how two toddlers are dressed and fed and changed (again and again), the antics that occur before we even sit down for breakfast, how we nurture and negotiate the growing wills and wants of two little people simultaneously... I also want to remember the quotidian of it all. The ordinary, repetitive, everday-ness. The moments that become life and then memories I want to share with the girls.
Please note:
{I try to credit all photos and link to their appropriate sources, if there any images here that are not credited correctly or you simply wish them to be removed, please email me and I will do so immediately}
bury & discover All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger

This is so beautiful. My heart literally did an extra big squeeze. xx
ReplyDelete