The 52 portraits project

Thursday, January 1, 2015

In 2014 I took part in the 52 Portraits Project. Looking back over the images now, it is remarkable to see how much my babes have changed in a year - from wobbly little 5 month old babes to beautiful little beings with mops of curls on their heads.


I am going to be doing the 52 Portraits Project again this year to track my babes' change and growth and transformation. And, in a way, to capture a memory of each week as time flies by...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Please note:

{I try to credit all photos and link to their appropriate sources, if there any images here that are not credited correctly or you simply wish them to be removed, please email me and I will do so immediately}

Copyright © Bailey Liackman, buryanddiscover 2009-2013. Please do not use anything without crediting it's origins on your website or blog, including my photography.

bury & discover All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger