51/52

Tuesday, December 23, 2014

 A portrait of my babes once a week in 2014 (16 months and three weeks - 73 weeks)

Oh these faces. My favourite faces in all the world. When I close my eyes in many years time and think back to these babyhood days, I think these are the faces that will come to mind. When I look a them from a distance, when I step out of the moment, I already miss the acute memory I have of them. The luxury of looking at your faces and getting lost in them. Anna, the twinkle of an eye when you find something amusing, and eyes wide open in wonder. That big, smile showing top and bottom teeth when you laugh. Florence, the let down of your entire expression when you're upset, your pursed lips in inquiry, and your huge, opened mouth smile. The feeling of your perfect skin on my cheek. Even now I have difficulty in describing them in such detail that would allow me to step back in time...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Please note:

{I try to credit all photos and link to their appropriate sources, if there any images here that are not credited correctly or you simply wish them to be removed, please email me and I will do so immediately}

Copyright © Bailey Liackman, buryanddiscover 2009-2013. Please do not use anything without crediting it's origins on your website or blog, including my photography.

bury & discover All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger