40/52

Tuesday, October 7, 2014


A portrait of my babes once a week in 2014 (14 months and one week - 62 weeks)
 
My little rumpled faces waking up in the morning. These are very typical expressions of both of you and to me you are beautiful. I can't get enough of your faces, I can stare at them for hours and before I can help myself I gather you up in my arms to nuzzle that place where your shoulders meet your neck.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Please note:

{I try to credit all photos and link to their appropriate sources, if there any images here that are not credited correctly or you simply wish them to be removed, please email me and I will do so immediately}

Copyright © Bailey Liackman, buryanddiscover 2009-2013. Please do not use anything without crediting it's origins on your website or blog, including my photography.

bury & discover All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger