A great tree has fallen; a bright star has risen

Friday, December 6, 2013

Goodbye Tata Madiba. The whole world will miss you. You are a true saint, a giant amongst legends and I feel blessed to have grown up in a South Africa with you. May you continue to be an inspiration to us in the way we live our lives.

Nelson Rolihlahla Mandela, July 18, 1918 - December 5, 2013

Iconic posters of Mandela's struggle
The Nelson Mandela Digital Archive Project which aims to document all archival materials related to Nelson Mandela


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Please note:

{I try to credit all photos and link to their appropriate sources, if there any images here that are not credited correctly or you simply wish them to be removed, please email me and I will do so immediately}

Copyright © Bailey Liackman, buryanddiscover 2009-2013. Please do not use anything without crediting it's origins on your website or blog, including my photography.

bury & discover All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger