Hello Monday. I started my week in a wonderful way - an early morning swim with the husband in the Zoo Lake public swimming pool. This is such a little gem in Jo'burg - crystal clean, outdoors, Olympic sized, and only R5 entrance (although free if you get there early enough). And it is literally a stone's throw from our apartment so we can literally roll out of bed into the pool (convenience is my number one criteria for exercise). I was certainly the odd one out amongst speedo's, swimming caps and racer backs. I was wearing my polka dot full length (imagine I went with a pool pretzel!). Still, I managed to do 12 lengths (don't laugh). And the pain was worth it - I felt like a million bucks afterwards.
Have a good week little fish - may the tips of your fingers tingle as you dive in.
xoxo
Have a good week little fish - may the tips of your fingers tingle as you dive in.
xoxo

Sounds totes beauts! Wow!! Great way to start the day!xx
ReplyDelete