Guest Post: What to Wear in Winter?

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

It is suddenly freezing here in Joburg! Winter is definitely here. I am big chunky knits, ankle boots, scarves and lots of layering, what you wearing this winter? Here are some looks that inspire me to look fab even in the cold.









Just realised I am all about the blacks and greys... as always.

{images from here and here}

2 comments:

  1. Love your blog, it is always so beautifully put together. Bravo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank-you! That is lovely to hear.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Please note:

{I try to credit all photos and link to their appropriate sources, if there any images here that are not credited correctly or you simply wish them to be removed, please email me and I will do so immediately}

Copyright © Bailey Liackman, buryanddiscover 2009-2013. Please do not use anything without crediting it's origins on your website or blog, including my photography.

bury & discover All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger