Guest Post: Happy Weekend

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Just now I am popping down to Parkhurt to see Milli and have a sneak peak at the MeMeMe sale. MeMeMe was always a Cape Town treat on our sister day trips from Stellenbosch to the city and I am excited for this store to finally have arrived in Joburg (and just down the road from us sisters).


Here are some links so make your Friday go quickly. I hope your weekend is as sunny as it is today in Joburg.

Weekend Wishlist: I am desperate for one of these Proenza Schouler Fall 2011 bags.
Weekend Challenge: To make this Lemon Meringue Cake, as you know I am a huge fan of Nigella Lawson.
Weekend Look: Jeans and Shirts, sweet and simple: to the point.
Weekend home wants: these cushions, how cute is the paint pattern one? They are known as Forensic Pillows by Lost City Arts.
Weekend dresses: Look at the ELLE post on the Oscar dresses... my favourite was Florence Welch and Hailee Steinfeld.
Weekend read: I have finished Ingrid Betancourt's Even Silence has an End, about her 6 years as a hostage in the Columbian Jungle... I read it from cover to cover in less than week. But if you need something to read at your desk, here is a great interview with Garance Dore.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Please note:

{I try to credit all photos and link to their appropriate sources, if there any images here that are not credited correctly or you simply wish them to be removed, please email me and I will do so immediately}

Copyright © Bailey Liackman, buryanddiscover 2009-2013. Please do not use anything without crediting it's origins on your website or blog, including my photography.

bury & discover All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger