The twinlet bump at 32 weeks
Hello 32 weeks. Hello third trimester. Hello giant belly that seems to grow bigger each day. Hello little cublets which collectively weigh more than 3kg. Hello tiny kicks and squirms which make my stomache move like an ocean storm. Hello time flying by so quickly that my heart has started beating a little quicker...
With only (about) six to seven weeks to go, my female army is in full swing with helping me make lists, setting up the nursery, sorting clothes, washing clothes, deciding on nappies... Not to mention the non-baby related to do list that I need to get through - you know those things that sit on your list for ages that require some trigger to actually get done. I have resigned from my job and have two weeks left of work which requires a whole lot of work in itself.
So I am hoping these little beasts stay in long enough to give me some time out to put my weary feet and bump to rest before they arrive.


So happy to have found your blog via Emma...
ReplyDeleteHope you get some time to rest. I have one in the belly cooking and she seems to send shock waves across the belly with every little shift... with 2 in there!!?... I can hardly imagine how much they must be rocking and rolling inside!
Hi Laura. And isn't that feeling amazing... With eight little limbs things get quite festive and sometimes I can't work out whose bump/prod belongs to which one (especially as they become more squished!). x
Delete