Guest Post: Gift Tags

Monday, November 28, 2011

It is that time of year when I am not only thinking about Christmas presents but also what to use as gift tags. For me what is on the gift tags says a lot... (like when one of my sisters had written her boyfriend at the time an entire love poem, forgetting my grandpa would read out every card, let's just say this made for a very entertaining, laughing induced tears present opening).

Here is some of my gift tag inspiration... sigh. 

The cutest tags from Paper and Think (gorgeous, handmade and South African, so triple score there!)


How great are these downloadable "Peace, Love and Raindeer Hugs" tags? Love the. Click here to see how to download them. 


This stationary set inspired me to try a DIY? I am serious, I already bought the paint.  


Again a little DIY except this time I will have to bring out my sewing skills?


Finally, there are no words for these ceramic tags. Yes, I want them now. 





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Please note:

{I try to credit all photos and link to their appropriate sources, if there any images here that are not credited correctly or you simply wish them to be removed, please email me and I will do so immediately}

Copyright © Bailey Liackman, buryanddiscover 2009-2013. Please do not use anything without crediting it's origins on your website or blog, including my photography.

bury & discover All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger